Translate

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Inauguration Day,2009

Above in Chicago............about Obama

The Dance

Slide Show here of Inaugral Ball

Former Pres. Bush smiled, but it didn't look very heartfelt.
Cheney in his wheelchair was a surprise to me.
..and all I could think was, thank God, we didn't inherit McCain and Palin.. Thank God!
I still shudder to think anyone would have voted for them.
And I tremble in my shoes to think of her in office.. a worse disaster is hard to imagine.

This was a great day, and the whole world loves it, and he and Michelle are loved. 
I think we need Obama TV!
Thank God, we're free at last!

Murphy's where I stopped to watch the Inauguration.

I had a bloody Mary


Biden gets sworn in..
Then we have music by Yo Yo Ma, what a minute, now we have Biden as VP, but Bush is still president?
 An improvement.. but..?

Don't worry, Obama was president at 12:00 noon, regardless..

Hooray!!!





Leaving home by almost 7 AM wasn't early enough to get into Seattle proper for a celebration, so I stopped in Wallingford, here are a few pics, then after Seattle, see the space Needle shrouded in fog? 
This is home folks!


I am a nimbostratusdweller,  (C) SS 1994
I live in nimbostratusland (C) SS 1994