Translate

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cat and crow

My cat, The Puddha and I have a conversation here, and sing a bit... about the crow,
(This is the dialogue, I say, Puddy , 'did I scare the crow away', he says,' well yeah', and I say, 'I did'? and he says, 'yeah'. Seriously..) First tho he says something , not sure, but it has to do with the crow flying away, maybe it was,' where'd he go"?
Michelle, I think you'll like this especially.

The crow is jumping up to try to get to the suet, Puddy is watching and as I get close with the camera, maybe I scare the crow away, Puddy protests. I ask him a few questions and he answers me, in no uncertain terms and in different tones, and with different syllables, so it is pretty obvious this cat talks.

I love my Puddha!!! He is so precious!

He also goes by The Great Pudini, Der Pudmeister, Pudinski, Pudilicious, Puddy pants, and several others my friends have names him. He know all the neighbors, been voted friendliest cat on the block. Of course he seems like he isn't so much a cat as he is a being just like us. He is a very aware cat..

The Pudddha and The Crow, We talk about it..and sing