Translate

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Another Inagural Birthday.....early tonight so I can celebrate Obama tomorrow..



What a nice birthday evening I had with my friend, and look at the beautiful gifts, another kimono bunny...who could ask for more? I hope now I have a male and a female..I'll be in business.


The scarf is by a woman who is virtually famous for this work, and I have to get her name form the gallery, but it is exquisite. A real work of art for sure. More photos later...

And what a beautiful gift box in black , with red ribbon, it's enough of a gift itself! 
( From Kobo Gallery is Seattle)

There is a book of iron ons that is going to be so much fun, you might get a gift with an iron on!




I'm wearing a new Haori I got recently, isn't it luschious?
Oh what beautiful fabric.. wow.

I also got green tea soap. It smells so good, I can't wait to shower with it.





And what about this new oil lamp? Isn't it just me? From VIetnam.. and looks like something I would make in my studio.

And this tiramisu,... umm..I just died and went to heaven.
Thank you my friend...






Isn't this beautiful. The artist is from India, her name is   Neeru Kumar. It is simply too beautiful for words to describe, shimmers, and is soft, and is 100% silk.