Translate

Monday, January 19, 2009

Inaugral Events, in Seattle. Help me find a good event to attend on my birthday.



Isn't this an exciting event? I am so happy to share in this inaugration, it will make this birthday special, after all, I got what I wanted!


examples..
Enjoy an ObamLette at Magnolia Village Pub
ObamLettes and $4 Bloody Marys and mimosas until 3pm.

Watch the Inauguration at Murphy’s
Doors open early at 8 am for live coverage of the Inauguration ceremony with special Bloody Marys served all day—instead of celery, they come with a branch of “Barackoli.” Domestic beers are on special all day and all night so you can celebrate being American.

I know I'm a bit late. And Inauguration Day is my birthday, too.
But I'm looking for places to join others to watch this event of a lifetime.
This is what I'm finding...

"Seattle Theatre Group opens the historic Paramount Theatre on Tuesday, January 20, 2009 at 7:00 am to the public for a free event celebrating the inauguration of the 44th President of the United States of America, Barack Obama.

Watch the live broadcast of the inauguration ceremony on the big screen, provided in partnership with KOMO 4 TV. Be among the millions of viewers as our new President is sworn in to office. This event is free and open to the public; no ticket is required for entry to The Paramount Theatre. "Let's celebrate this momentous occasion as a community!" says STG Executive Director, Josh LaBelle.

Concessions will be available for sale in the Paramount lobby from Tom Douglas Catering & Events and will include "Malia Scones with Bright Cherries and Almond Crunch," "Banana-bama Bread," and "Sasha's Carroty Goodness Muffins" from Dahlia Bakery. Beverage service includes a specialty cocktail, the "Obama-Mama," a refreshing grapefruit mimosa; non-alcoholic beverages will also be available".

e Paramount Theatre
Tuesday
January 20, 2009
7:00am

Show is free and
open to the public -
no ticket required

Here is a list at Seattle Dirt
Inaugural Events, Seattle

Help me find an event!!! Capitol Hill would be nice!