Translate

Monday, June 16, 2008

Cafe' Monday




We all know Monday is notorious for getting back into the swing of the week, not so much so for me, working in my studio, but at times it is hectic that way. At any rate, with all that coffee and latte's being consumed around the world, I thought it would be fun to have a Cafe Monday, where we could post photos of things to do with coffee.
Everyone is so creative, I can't wait to see what the world's offering will bring.


Please just post your comment here with link to your blog on Monday, and link your blog to this page.. umm the aroma!
 Here is the first Cafe' Monday.
This is my home made latte, and the heart was a big surprise, I guess I needed a little love in my life!



The Japanese word for Monday is getsuyōbi (月曜日) which means day of the moon.