Translate

Monday, June 16, 2008

Mukilteo Ferry from The Light House

Ferry Dock
Sunset from My House, Ferry Dock can't be seen in this light..
Ferry Dock

Even in this overcast shot, you can see swatches of blue sky coming through if you look real hard. We do have blue sky above the gloom, and lately the sun has been shining.

Yesterday I drove to LaConner and took a few photos, ( Snow Goose Produce was out of my favorite ice cream, I couldn't believe it, this has never happened before! Swanson Brothers Produce was not open yet, I noticed their apples are small knots yet budding into fruit) but my peonies here are blooming up a storm, wow!
Sometimes one photo a day seems like it is just not possible! lol Know what I mean?

I'm chuckling, I got some photos of foxtail lily in LaConner, I admit I was drawn up there by Small City Scenes Blog up in Stanwood..>>>click on my map at right,  then click Everett or Clinton, and you'll see Stanwood,  LaConner and other nearby small towns I frequent.



Looks like this..