Translate

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Movie Time, get your popcorn ready...

The Smart adaptive crow population...
Joshua Klein on the intelligence of crows

I have a thing about tents, and for several years have been researching lavish ones, here is one such link that will enliven your imagination..


Another tent site from India:
A Child's tent I'd like to sell my art work in, I think it is just the perfect size, and an attention getter. Wouldn't you mosey over to this fancy tent at a farmers market, etc?
The other one, well, a wedding tent, complete with fountain?

India Tents

..and scroll down to my blog links list, etc waaay down to the bottom of the page for new links with tents etc from India, and some other stuff you might like to see..as well as all my favorite blogs I read so far...