Translate

Friday, June 27, 2008

I had a Dream...


Everything was much more gold than this....and light, and airy, divine...I'd say divine.


























It was so vivid, colorful, real. 
I was in my bed, and awoke to find a large branch to my right, and in front of me, beautiful light airy golden apricot colored blossoms, coming through from outside, and on these delicate golden branches, were apricot gold colored parakeets. It was so beautiful, so real, so precious, and light, and delightful.

I reached out and one of the parakeets landed on my hand.
I was undone by the beauty of these flowers, and the green leaves, and the refinement, and the beautifil birds that flew around in the blossoms, chirping happily.


So I looked online to see if I could find such a parakeet, and I couldn't, but I found some blossoms of umi, that I think look like the ones in my dream.

I also looked up dream symbols and this is what I found:

To dream of a chirping and/or flying birds, represents joy, harmony, ecstasy, balance, and love. It denotes a sunny outlook in life. You will experience spiritual freedom and psychological liberation. It is almost as if a weight has been lifted off your shoulders.
( This came quickly after a very trying process of relationship, in which I just let it go, realizing completely, and accepting, that I can't create a relationship alone, no matter what I do or don't do, so I let it go, and had this precious dream). One can try too hard.


Parakeets

To see a parakeet in your dream, indicates that you lack initiative and new idea. You need to be more unconventional and spontaneous. The dream also relates to dependency and immaturity.
( well few are as unconventional as I am, or as spontaneous, or have as many ideas as I do..so maybe it is that I am immature, I am a bit childlike.)

Gold
To find gold in your dream, indicates that you have discovered something valuable about yourself. This may be some hidden talent or knowledge.

( maybe I realized I am a bit childlike) but I always knew that...lol)


Blossom
To see a blossom in your dream, represents the beauty within your Self. It may also mean that your hard work will pay off in the end.
( I think this may be so)