Translate

Friday, July 11, 2008

Sky watch Friday, A piece of Snohomish Sky!


DestinationSnohomish..... 20 minutes as the crow flies


For more pieces of earthly skies, go to Sky watch Friday in my side bar, check out the skies,and maybe join in too!Wiggers world and Skywatch FridayAlso in my side bar everyday!
Is Washington Geeen or what?
This is the Snohomish River. Mish means , people.
Around here we have Skykomish, and several mish ending rivers and places, I can't remember them all right now.
I'll post more of Snohomish next week, small town where I lived for awhile, NE of Seattle.

Can you believe that blue sky? I can't!




For more pieces of earthly skies, go to Sky watch Friday in my side bar, check out the skies,and maybe join in too!
Is Washington Geeen or what?
This is the Snohomish River. Mish means , people.
Around here we have Skykomish, and several mish ending rivers and places, I can't remember them all right now.
I'll post more of Snohomish next week, small town where I lived for awhile, NE of Seattle.

Can you believe that blue sky? I can't!