Translate

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Flowers are nice to photograph, these were on Whidbey Island...

This lily is actually a wild flower around here, but I found it at a nursery on Whidbey Island.


I finally found one to buy, I'll have to check the name, 
they are beautiful, exotic and take over, perfect!
This is a Japanese Anemone I believe
This Grape Vine was over an arbor on Whidbey,
 it almost didn't look real.
 I opted for a shot through the sun to get a lit up look of the leaves.
Below is my pink/yellow rose, 
pretty and fragrant too.

These are 2 tunnels on Whidbey at a nursery. 
I always thought it would be nice to make such a tunnel..
If you click, it'll be like you're standing inside the tunnel..
I don't know what this last one is, but isn't it beautiful?

My kids are gathered in Austin this weekend.
I am hoping they'll call so I can talk to everyone there since I 'm not there.



 Jerusalem Hills Blog