Translate

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Christiansons Nursery, LaConner, WA

If you live near Seattle, be sure to go  north to see The swans, and remember; coming soon are the snow geese, and daffodils, and then the tulip festival.
It is all too amazing to pass up.
This is one of the place I go when I visit LaConner, Christiansons Nursery.
I'd like to work here instead of for Corp America.
(pulls hair out)
I actually have a background in plants (among other things)
and I enjoy the earthy smell of, well, yeah, earth! lol..and the plants themselves give off many aromas.
The colors are so unbelieveable.
Be sure to stop at Snow Goose Produce, and get a huge 3.00 ice cream cone, and I recommend their wild flower honey,, umm..


Parakeet

Orchids

Gardenia, this lives in my bathroom now..

Green Pots


Ferns
and
Fountains


Exotics

Pots


The Conservatory, I would love to have my own conservatory.



 Tree hybiscus from Canada, 99.00


Amaryllis

Begonia