Translate

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Guess whose coming to dinner?

Friends are coming to dinner








I don't get it, but my whole house is slowly turning  R E D.
It's warm, and sensual, and a color that lately I gravitate to , more and more.. I have walls to paint and hmm, will I paint them reds.. May be!
Prior I only used reds in accents, rugs, and a few items in a room for a punch, but lately, wow, I love red!
Who'd have guessed?




Ok, I found the tablecloth; candles, votives, and oil lamps,
All I need now is a Japanese restaurant that delivers bento boxes..
you don't think I'm gonna do sushi myself do you? 

I have 2 more tables to decorate, and I bet tulips will be available  for flowers...today

Which Kimono should I wear?
 I have a black Obi, maybe I'll wear the  pale yellow Kimono with tye dye (shibori look)...
Think I should wear a black wig and paint my face white?
That may be going too far!

So, will I remember to take pictures? 
Probably not...only so many things a girl can do during a dinner party.

I'll have three tables, all different in 2 rooms. 
These parties are always fun...dinner is tonight...

I'm celebrating....life, because...
With all it's tragedies, and pain,  suffering and misery, 
as well as disappointments, still, ALL of it, is exquisite.
I'm grateful I have been given life.
_()_
Grateful for all of us.
If only we'd learn to let go of what we think we don't have, and see what we do have.