Translate

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Tea...time, again

My cousin,  Jerry, (one of only three members left of my family of origin) visited today.
 He lives In Provence.
I hadn't seen him since I was 10 years old.

We had lunch at Ivars in Mukilteo. 
He is staying in Tacoma with  two friends  from France,  (he'll be leaving Wed. to see his sister and my cousin who is my same age and lives in Florida). 
Then back to France.

 And can you believe I forgot my camera?

Well, I not only forgot it, but even when we came home for coffee and dessert here,
 I forgot to take a picture.
I was enjoying being with family again so much.
 It has been a long long time since I had any contact with any family of origin.
 (since I was 35 years old)
...............
And I forget to take a photo!!!


But it was charming, and my cousins friends were really wonderful folks that I know I'll see again.
So this is why I posted tea photos...because I didn't have the real photos to post. 
 Darn it.

I 'm happy to have had a chance to be with family for awhile, I can't tell you how nice it was, and maybe Monday I  will see him and his friends again. (fingers crossed)..if so surely I'll  remember to  take photos.