Translate

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Marcello's Italiano Restaurante In Seattle, and the Music store on Roosevelt

This is a Glockenspiel, I want this too..



beautiful rooms full of instruments
They said they can restring my pentatonic lyre.
Yes! I've looked everywhere for strings..


I want this instrument for my collection of primitive instruments.
It has a nice tone,, and it's beautiful!


Marcello's Restaurante Italiano

Darkish, and cool clean and excellent food.. AAA+
Located at 7115 Roosevelt Way NE, Seattle
www.marcelloseattle.com

But watch out for the paper on the tables, I got a paper cut 1st thing.
I was given a ban-aide, and later was told I was the only person who put a band-aide in the wrong place and wore it to fix my cut.. :)







I just more or less drove to Marcello's the other day, and I have never been there, it was early, before 5, but open for dinner. Had the whole place to ourselves..food was great, but I don't need any more dishes with pasta and creme sauce..