Translate

Friday, October 16, 2015

The Marina

I was aboard the walk on ferry to Hat Island to check out some homes but the ferry was broken down. 
I went onto the sunny deck and made a pillow from my sweater and it felt good to encounter an old friend, Sol, shining down on me, I slipped quickly into a  pleasant nap. 

I'm thinking this should become a daily routine. If only the ferry would break down more often, and ole Sol would show up more often. It was blue skies yesterday. 
The marine air and quiet peacefulness of Marina life complemented  the warmth of the sun and I'm not sure how long I slept. 
Soon I was awakened to catch a boat ride to the isle and spent the time there until dusk looking at island homes. 
Sunset appeared as the ferry, finally functioning for the ride back over crossed the water way back to the Marina, and home on the other side.