Translate

Monday, October 3, 2022

Just enough to keep tabs on my time

 Seriously unable to do much due to an eye problem. Dry eyes are nothing to fool around with. And being away from home with no sunglasses was a mistake I won’t make again. 

It’s going to be awhile before I can dig into anything but organizing collections befir being able to curate them. Simply can’t strain my eyes so much. It’s ok. I have so much organizing to do that it’ll take up a significant stretch of time in and of itself. 

But my correspondence is dropping off. 

Hoping to go to the forest awhile too but temps remain warm so even though I’m

Waiting for the museum to ship my stuff back it’s ok because it’s probably too dry to stumble upon mushrooms which is a major photography event once it’s cooler and there’s more rain. 

As it is we have fires and smoke fills the air and it gives me headaches to be out innit. 


A few mushroom photos from other seasons. 

Note to self: Forgive typos I can’t see very well.