Translate

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

The collective nightmare of Covid-19 continues

What I’ve observed this week taking a drive out to the Skagit Valley was chilling.
The tulip festival I’d thought was cancelled but Tulip Town was open. While parking places were staggered, people were too abundant to keep a healthy distance.
Snow Goose Produce was also open and had more traffic than would be considered healthy!

Roozengaard was closed with signs, Stay home, stay healthy, Save lives. etc

The picnic was inside the car it was just a drive and it was rather frustration not to be able to do what is usually the case knowing some people are completely unconcerned and could pop up in their groups at anytime.

I took video but later drove around my neighborhood taking photos. I’ll post some here.
Be well everyone.