Translate

Monday, March 25, 2013

Google, where are you when I need you?

I know Google will eventually read this, because they are always here, looking around, planning vacations I guess..Well I didn't back my blog up, and I lost most of it, I see. Not very happy that this could occur, but it did. And I think Google has big problems if they couldn't arrange warnings that caused this to occur. Anyway, sad, cause many years of photos here documented my Adventurous and beautiful life. :)

Which I loved giving this beauty away to anyone wanting a bright moment in a day, freely given. So I may just keep posting but not sure what to do with all the blank pages now..

If you, Google are reading this, maybe you have a back up somewhere? Let me know, of not contact me so I can tell you how to safe guard this happening again.




This is a City Daily Photo Blog, and as such it wold be nice if it wasn't riddled with holes...