Translate

Sunday, January 1, 2023

Inn at Arch Rock Depoe Bay Oregon

 I no longer recommend Inn at Arch Rock. 

I won’t go back. 

Eyesore










The junk outside in the parking lot is always piled there. I’m not wanting to post the photos but these people can afford to do better. But it’s gone steadily downhill except for soaring prices. 

I couldn’t get an answer to reserve a room. That’s always a bad omen. So made it from their site online. The photos on their site showed old photos of charming rooms. Now the rooms look very cheap and coffee maker is on a shelf where you can’t add water to it to make coffee  

The room was reorganized in the worst way possible. The. Breakfast was dry scrambled eggs and tasteless sausage gravy not home made pastries. Eggs may have been powdered? 

Biscuit's nothing to brag about. 

No room service for the 5 days stay but didn’t get notified about it until after the cancellation date had passed. Beds and pillows terribly uncomfortable. Bedspreads not so nice. New stuff was black cheap and not functional. The room was 217.00 a night. 

I didn’t make a complaint as who wants to do that when you’re having a holiday? Or Christmas. I thought they must have sold to someone because it was tasteless. Anyway I would not recommend Inn at Arch Rock anymore. The view is nice. It on its own a yurt might be better. The showers are still like a coffin. They could remodel them, there’s an unnecessary closet if the furniture is situated correctly. But I think they are just greedy from this last stay, and I never support greed. As much as I don’t want to post truly awful images here I will in case anyone’s interested. Thing is they know what they’re doing. But if no one does anything it will get worse. Compare and contrast with my other posts there.

https://mukilteodailyphoto.blogspot.com/search?q=Inn+at+arch+rock