Translate

Saturday, December 10, 2022

Connecting and re- connecting in a favorite town not far from home.

Was noticing that people seem to be relaxed this time of year and even though it’s holidays they appear to have a little time to connect. Had some nice chats, enjoyed seeing familiar faces. Pizza was good. Wish I’d brought some home. 

I’ll have to go back and take some indoor photos.   

Spent quite some time making new friends and renewing old ones. It’s a favorite part of my watery world. 

Maybe snow will be next. It’s in the mountains and mountain passes. It wouldn’t be a good year without going to the snow a few or more times. And, it’s always bright up above the monotony of the gray cloud cover that can become dismal day after day. 

Up at the pass skiers and snowboarders brighten the landscape with colorful hats, scarves and jackets set against the brilliant white snow, it’s really a sight for sore eyes  




The river otter caught a fish! It literally seemed to fly up onto the pier and I could hear it’s crunching bites. I feel sorry for the fish!!!




Swans are in the valleys pastures and it’s fun watching them land. Hearing them honk! 
Etc great fun. I will not post any because I only have videos. But they’re in and always nice to pull over and enjoy the swan show. 
On the river a kingfisher stood waiting for its meal to come along. It chatted too back and forth with another up the river a ways. 
Finally it got breakfast and after eating found another spot nearby to wait for dessert I suppose. Or seconds! 



Rose hips