Translate

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Collections arrived back to me from museum

I've been nursing overly dry eyes and became ill with some fever and chills and pain. Ordered grapefruit seed extract and began using 10 drops in water 3 x a day. In a day and a half was much better but had been a little concerned due to the amount of pain in abdomen and the fever. Today went shopping on the island so i'll post photos. I spent most of my time at the rug store and got beads etc for Jewelry It was a gorgeous day. My collections arrived back from the museum, so some work now to do.
This store in Langley WA on Whidbey Island is called Music for the Eyes. I highly recommend you go here for beads and rugs and a general sense of the wonder of antiquity. I understand they now have shipments coming from Morocco and on their site photos of their recent shopping trip there. They don’t sell online. You must journey to their store. Update Nov 9th. 
 
rarely disappoints