Translate

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Kiku, Chrysanthemums, A Love of my Life.


Kiku is quite an art. For 12-14 years I grew them and I’m Still far from expert. It’s the climate here  requires patience but they last longer,  anyway some of the arts I’ve pursued are these and ceramic art too, of course, and for awhile now I’ve researched Silk Road Textiles.   I collect and show them, in the past I showed my ceramics in competitions and international shows. I also miss ceramic art and pottery  and who knows? 

I changed from sculptural work to tile design and tiles are very interesting  small tiles in relief. 

The world is varied and has many things to learn about though. What’s next? 

I’m still involved in the Silk Road research, collections and writing. 

Anyway I’m still in love with mums  the emperor of Japans seal is the chrysanthemum, Kiku  

Colorful and beautiful flowers