Translate

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Deception Pass

I have very fond memories of Deception Pass from when I first moved here 
and beached out some weekends there with new friends; crabbing,
 and playing, swimming, and eating salmon, crab, of course, and potatoes and corn on the cob..
What a beautiful and intriguing place always. It bridges Whidbey Island to the mainland.
 Whidbey Island is the 2nd largest Island in the Continiental US.


Stunning Place..


I think everyone knows I am an Apple lover by now..
and I really want an iPad after my trip to the Apple Store Monday. 
I am thinking how cool this is to read Facebook, and the news, 
and use my favorite iPhone applications.. 
So check back in awhile, and I'll tell you all about it, if you don't know already,
 touch screen technology is very cool, and so so easy to use you can't imagine..
Facebook for instance with a touch screen is incomparable!
You really need to go play with one!

Apple iPad MB292LL/A Tablet (16GB, Wifi)