Translate

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mukilteo Ferry from Whidbey Island

See that light out there, the one on top? That's my house ;)
This is a larger by far ferry than the Keystone, it has about 12 long lanes.
The run is relatively short compared to the Keystone though.
This ferry from PT will take you directly to Ebey's Landing on the.
Whidbey from Port Townsend (map)
Also Fort Casey on Whidbey Island which is the 2nd largest Island in the continental US,
next only to long Island.

More on Fort Casey

Info On Mukilteo
Map of Mukilteo


This is onboard The Mukilteo Ferry, Usually I go up top, but when I'm tied from adventuring,
well, then I don't. I just sit in my car, and enjoy the cruise.
Umm, nice tho to have the ferries to take short cuts, altho in very busy times,
I am not sure the wait is worth it.
I've waited hours in the holding lanes before.
Summers are bad this way, but this was a Monday, so it wasn't bad at all.
This ferry runs every 30 minutes until about 10 pm, then every hour.


The Marine Science Center is a nice vacation for family and kids on board a research boat.