Translate

Friday, February 6, 2009

Pike Place Market yesterday

Yesterdays trip into Seattle, begins with seeing the window washers I have come to notice almost any day I am there, amazing .. would you like this job?



Today I'll begin with the fish, Pike place is famous for fish markets..

1. well, coffee first, it's a Seattle tradition, besides she was smiling for the camera!
2. These lobster tails look yummy, from Australia.
3. I thought that 'fresh cheeks' was cheeky!
4. Then we have manilla clams..a local business selling seafood says, "keep clam".

OMG, I just noticed gulf shrimp..
 I have to go back!

Tell me what you think of our prices..


You can watch our famous fish throwers here at the

web cams





Tomorrow I'll add veggies, etc, and a shot of  some people holding a bird over the cherries...
...don't buy the cherries!!!

And I'll have photos from a Moroccan bazaar,  you won't want to miss this little place off Post Alley
..a few videos, one of a musician there
 (he is good, in the Dylan style)
here's a sneak preview of a plate from Fes, (where I have been wanting to go)..an artists dream!


..and as for my cheesecake report..
triple chocolate... nah...only ok, but...
My favorite cheesecake (with a kick).., Mexican cheesecake with cayenne
yummmmmmm



Cheesecakes are from The Confectional