Translate

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Kreative Blog Award


I am appreciative, because I recieved Kreativ Blogger Award from Nobu, please see his blog in my sidebar. Thank you Nobu @FUNABASHI DAILY CELL PHONE PHOTO
I love all Nobu's blogs! Some of the best poetry on earth is on one of his blogs, some Haiku, and some court Poetry of Japan, very touching poetry.
I have some duties which were to list 6 things that make me happy ,and 6 blogs worth of this award.

1. Family together makes me happy
2. Thanksgiving with family/friends
3. Blogger friends health, and happiness
4. My cat, The Puddha
5. Like Nobu, I like sushi, too
6. Poetry, photos, nature make me happy, too

Whoever I award to, you don't have to feel obliged to take this award.
Maya Daily Photo, Seattle
Ken Mac Greenwich NY
AN Indian Summer
Reader Will
Visual Norway
Buenos Aries Daily