Translate

Friday, September 8, 2023

Miscellaneous of late ..reflections of old friends, their places, and the joys of life, arts..nature..and learning about love lum sauce and






                                   The rock skipper…great form..
            Peter’s art. I like to call it sheet music. From Israel. 
                            Thai place 
         Tagines, Morocco. My old friends shop in market Alley. 
                       Moroccan Bowls. 18”
                      My old friend and his shop 
Another friends shop at Capitol Hill. Harem. Sure miss this place. 
                               Home sweet home. 


              The bowl at home 
             Shells and glass collected 




            lol My boat 





                             Flutes made from seaweed
One of my tile designs. One large is In a corporate collection. 
                            A daf drum from a Persia 
                    Now Suzanis are very very small for 35.00
                      A few Chinese items…

             Nice tea bowl Japan friend sent it. 
                   Books about Banjara and Kuch
In   Special shells from the shell man at the Gulf Coast when I spent a lot of time there…
            Italian pattern….
                       Below a wood stamp from India. 

             A friend in Japan made this and gave it to me when I was there. He was a city commissioner. And boyhood friend of my then fiancĂ©es dad. 

        Below Thai place here.