Translate

Monday, February 2, 2009

Tea time is anytime....

For me it is always tea time, in the morning I might have this pot of black mixed with a few tiny spoons of market spice or Earl Grey, sometimes a blend of green teas, green with cherry blossoms, or roasted green tea or Gen Mai Chi. I might mix up some lemon grass during the day with hibiscus petals, and at night have a variety of calming relaxing tea, I like to call it Peter Rabbit Tea..:)




What I don't do is use many tea bags, I have learned the tea needs room to expand to brew properly.
This tea maker is very nice for all types of teas. You fill the basket with a small amount of tea, pour hot water over, light a candle to keep it warm, plunge the plunger when the brew is right for the tea you're using ( green tea shouldn't be brewed, it gets too strong tasting). And now you're set to have a pot of tea for one or two.. ( see plunger in down position)






This is my breakfast pot on shown adding milk, and with a small breakfast of toast with protein and grapefruit, (my vit c for the day). In the background, notice the Puddha, is also having breakfast!!!




A short vid of The Puddha doing what he is soo good at doing.. ( very brief)