Translate

Monday, February 9, 2009

Seattle Pike Place at night ....with moon

I'm rarely found at Pike Place at night..darn, but I was awhile the other night and it was nice.
Below is Puget Sound, and some of the night lights...
.. and hustle of people.
I've posted a few photos of myself here,
I am not very photogenic, and with every photo,
I look like a completely different person....
so, until next shot..

Window shopping.....too, these are hand made Italian art shoes.
The brand is called Trippen, and yes, inspired by the 70's.








Vital Tea is a block from the market, you need to go here and taste teas. Wow, I bought some lychee, umm, naturally sweet, also some Siberian Rose tea, and blue tea for sleeping..
you can learn all about tea here..





Having dinner at Emmet Watson's Place, the neon lights inside and all the windows creates an interesting perspective.